Question: How can I speed up playback of a movie or video file when I’m using Quicktime on my Mac?
Breaking News - click here!
Answer: Hold the ALT or option key (it is the key with a small bird flying left, near the CMD key) and then tap on the fast forward button on Quicktime. It will show 1.1x in the top left. Press again to keep increasing the speed. If you press on the right button for rewind it will slow the movie down.
Tagged with: Slow Down and Speed Up Quicktime Movie Playback
- Install and Find Netbeans PHP on Ubuntu Linux
- Fast LAMP Stack Easy Setup and Install – Ubuntu Desktop Linux
- How much space does OSX Mountain Lion take on a Fresh Install?
- Windows Command Prompt LS Equivalent Dir
- Symbolic Links in Windows for Pointing a Folder to Another Folder on an External Hard Drive or SSD
- admin on Sleeping Dogs Best Settings
- Adrien on Sleeping Dogs Best Settings
- Irfan on Sleeping Dogs Spacebar Fix – “The Election”
- Scooby whatitdoo on How to move Garageband Files from IPad to Mac without iTunes Using iCloud
- Psychotic Potatoe on Uninstall Minecraft – Windows and Mac