Continuing to set up my home server LAMP stack for programming I needed Netbeans PHP. Here, for my future reference, is how I did it. This is on a live USB version of Ubuntu 12.04LTS, but should work well for most installs.
Download the Netbeans IDE. Go to NetbeansDOTorg. Hit Download and you’re looking for […]
This is a guide if you already have Ubuntu Desktop installed on your computer and an active Internet connection. It will get you a quick, working, LAMP stack setup with phpmyadmin. LAMP is Linux, Apache, MYSQL and PHP.
1. Get to the Ubuntu Desktop. I used an Ubuntu live USB for this process (Ubuntu 12.04 […]
- Install and Find Netbeans PHP on Ubuntu Linux
- Fast LAMP Stack Easy Setup and Install – Ubuntu Desktop Linux
- How much space does OSX Mountain Lion take on a Fresh Install?
- Windows Command Prompt LS Equivalent Dir
- Symbolic Links in Windows for Pointing a Folder to Another Folder on an External Hard Drive or SSD