The fix and solution for Battlefield bad company 2 not connecting to multiplayer game servers on Steam. To make BFBC2 show servers and join game you have to enter the password for your EA account manually. Unable to connect to battlefield bad company 2 multiplayer – Steam.
So hit join, then delete your password and untick the save password box. Now enter your password manually, and the game will allow you to connect to servers and games. This is because of the security issues EA had a few years ago or it might be because of Origin. Now, you have to enter the password manually everytime you want to play Battlefield 2. It’s just the way it is, accept it and move on. BFBC2 is a fun game, you will enjoy playing, I got it for $4.99 on Steam.
- Install and Find Netbeans PHP on Ubuntu Linux
- Fast LAMP Stack Easy Setup and Install – Ubuntu Desktop Linux
- How much space does OSX Mountain Lion take on a Fresh Install?
- Windows Command Prompt LS Equivalent Dir
- Symbolic Links in Windows for Pointing a Folder to Another Folder on an External Hard Drive or SSD