Currently viewing the tag: "Windows Symlinks"
Continue Reading →
I have an external hard drive with some Origin games installed. I want to install Battlefield 3 on my main SSD drive, and my other games and files on my external hard drive. You can do this using a Windows symlink folder. It’s easy to make the symlinks folder, just be careful.
First, decide where […]
- Install and Find Netbeans PHP on Ubuntu Linux
- Fast LAMP Stack Easy Setup and Install – Ubuntu Desktop Linux
- How much space does OSX Mountain Lion take on a Fresh Install?
- Windows Command Prompt LS Equivalent Dir
- Symbolic Links in Windows for Pointing a Folder to Another Folder on an External Hard Drive or SSD
- admin on Sleeping Dogs Best Settings
- Adrien on Sleeping Dogs Best Settings
- Irfan on Sleeping Dogs Spacebar Fix – “The Election”
- Scooby whatitdoo on How to move Garageband Files from IPad to Mac without iTunes Using iCloud
- Psychotic Potatoe on Uninstall Minecraft – Windows and Mac