Currently viewing the tag: "LAMP server"
Fast LAMP Stack Easy Setup and Install – Ubuntu Desktop Linux
By admin On March 1, 2014 · Leave a Comment
Continue Reading →
This is a guide if you already have Ubuntu Desktop installed on your computer and an active Internet connection. It will get you a quick, working, LAMP stack setup with phpmyadmin. LAMP is Linux, Apache, MYSQL and PHP.
1. Get to the Ubuntu Desktop. I used an Ubuntu live USB for this process (Ubuntu 12.04 […]
- Install and Find Netbeans PHP on Ubuntu Linux
- Fast LAMP Stack Easy Setup and Install – Ubuntu Desktop Linux
- How much space does OSX Mountain Lion take on a Fresh Install?
- Windows Command Prompt LS Equivalent Dir
- Symbolic Links in Windows for Pointing a Folder to Another Folder on an External Hard Drive or SSD
- admin on Sleeping Dogs Best Settings
- Adrien on Sleeping Dogs Best Settings
- Irfan on Sleeping Dogs Spacebar Fix – “The Election”
- Scooby whatitdoo on How to move Garageband Files from IPad to Mac without iTunes Using iCloud
- Psychotic Potatoe on Uninstall Minecraft – Windows and Mac