Continuing to set up my home server LAMP stack for programming I needed Netbeans PHP. Here, for my future reference, is how I did it. This is on a live USB version of Ubuntu 12.04LTS, but should work well for most installs.
Download the Netbeans IDE. Go to NetbeansDOTorg. Hit Download and you’re looking for […]
- Install and Find Netbeans PHP on Ubuntu Linux
- Fast LAMP Stack Easy Setup and Install – Ubuntu Desktop Linux
- How much space does OSX Mountain Lion take on a Fresh Install?
- Windows Command Prompt LS Equivalent Dir
- Symbolic Links in Windows for Pointing a Folder to Another Folder on an External Hard Drive or SSD